Friday, January 4, 2013

2013

Happy New Year!
I am still working on my resolutions - the ones other that lose weight, eat healthier, exercise more. I did start New Year's Day by organizing my stash.


This is a small sampling.

I worked on some projects including my towel appliques that I am gifting and some HST I started maybe two years ago.



Thimbleberries Tea Towel of the Month - January

They are made from a turnover.

I finished Mary Beth's fingerless mitts and hats. I had to start over on the mitts because the 2nd ball of yarn was dyed darker.
I can't believe I had knitted the 2nd mitten that far before I noticed.


Better!

 I am almost finished Anne Marie's cowl. I bought the yarn at Patchwork Plus Quilt and Yarn Shop in Marcellus, New York this past Thanksgiving. It is alpaca from Larrabee Farms. The wool is from Storm.


The tin was 60% off at Joann's - couldn't resist.

No comments: