Monday, November 17, 2014

Bad Barbara

My badness started at 5:00 am with an online purchase of am Accuquilt Go. I have wanted one for along time. Then, Quilt in a Day had some great specials. While I was on the computer, I thought I would check out Handi Quilter to see if they had posted its prostitcher retreat schedule for 2015. It was posted and booked the first one.
I had planned a trip to look at the leaves changing color and to visit Boonsboro. On the same day as my on-line purchases, AJ, Buddy and I drove out to western Maryland.
First stop was Patches and I bought a spool of thread. Second stop at White Swan shop, I purchased some needles and 3 fat quarters in the clearance bin. Third shop -- Wilson's -- I bought a sewing machine! When I walked in I had no intention to do that. I was lured in by the fantastic price.
Traditions at White Swan Purchase
My Quilt in a Day Purchases
My new Designer Ruby!!!!!
$8 Purchase

No comments: