Monday, December 22, 2014

Before Christmas

I have been busy with several projects. And, I did a little thrifting.

What is a quilter's Christmas without a patchwork tree.
I scored two great books and a needle thread for only $2.
I knitted Anne Marie a hat and fingerless mitts in SU colors in time for Christmas.
Included in Anne Marie's box were two cross stitch ornaments. AM did the cross stitch. I sewed them to hang on the tree. (still have a few more to complete)
I quilted Brian and Tisha's quilt on the long arm. Here I am putting on the binding. It was mailed and just arrived in Memphis today.
I finished piecing this quilt for my sister - boy will she be surprised when I give it to her.
I started putting together the blocks I pieced on my featherweight.
Pulled out a box and found another quilt started that is just like the one I am giving to my sister.
Last, I am knitting a sweater for Buddy - a turtleneck and my 1st sweater.

No comments: