Saturday, January 31, 2015

January Update

January went by so fast! Did I complete my goals for the month?
#1. Complete 2 quilting UFOs (this includes quilting and attaching binding) --  NOPE finished the tops but did not quilt or put on binding
#2. Complete one small needlepoint project -- NOPE started and almost completed
#3. Start knitting a pair of socks -- NOPE
#4. Walk 40 miles -- NOPE walked 28 miles
#5. (And the most important) Schedule a doctors appointment -- YES

I think for February I need to be a little more realistic.

Here is what I have done and what what I projects I have in the works.
Knitted a hat and cowl for Mary Beth
Started a mystery quilt using my scraps
Finished AJ's Ravens quilt
Pulled March UFO out and hate the fabric
Started the small needlepoint
Knitted cable scarf for Anne Marie


No comments: