Friday, May 25, 2012

Back from Texas

I have been back for two weeks! First time I have an opportunity for an update. It was really great to have both my daughters at Barrett's christening.


The service included Brice's first Holy Communion, so it was extra special. The church is tiny - tucked away in Hamilton, TX.



I had a fantastic amount of time with both my grandsons. I miss them so much. (note the quilt on the back of the sofa, circa 2003). Here they are waiting to take me to the airport. We were so sad, especially me.
Of course, what is a trip to Texas with a stop at the quilt shop! I had a living social deal for Cabbage Rose in Fort Worth. The local quilt shop in Stevenville has a 30% sale and of course the clearance table.


And when I got home, Mr. and Mrs. Duck were waiting for me!



No comments: