Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend

It was a long, weary weekend. I mowed the grass, did some shrub trimming, and general outdoor housekeeping. I managed to slip out to the pier occasionally to relax and read.
Sunday, AJ and I went to Delaware to look at some houses, eat at Jimmy's (soft shell crabs), shop at the outlets, and stop in Mare's Bears quilt shop. The traffic at the beach was horrendous and the crowd in the stores drove me nuts!
The quilt shop had a 25% off everything in the store sale. I was very good and only picked up some fabric - three landscape fat quarters, a cloth book for Barrett, and 2yds of crab fabric.
I did make the pillowcases Mary Beth requested. They are for a friend who is getting married.
And, I made the Texas flag pillowcase for Brice. Good thing I am experienced. The directions in the kit were a little skimpy.

No comments: