Tuesday, February 12, 2013

February's Report

I can't believe how much of February has slipped away! AJ was away for Super Bowl weekend and I worked up a sweat quilting and knitting. I dragged out UFOs.


Christmas quilt that needs borders and table runner that needs to be put together
Still working on organizing. Binding is on Barrett' s quilt
Even worked on organizing my yarn
Managed to get 4 table runners ready to quilt
Pieced together some of AJ's Ravens quilt
Finished Anne Marie's hat and boot cuffs
Things to do for February:
1. I have the binding on Barrett's quilt and hand sewn. I need to embroider (by hand) my initials and year -- and fix some boo boos
2. Work on fingerless mitts and scarf for Anne Marie - one mitt done
3. Quilt all 4 table runners
4. Do the place mats on my Avante!!!

No comments: