Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday at last

I wore my red plaid wool jacket from the farm this morning. I still miss the place and even the snow. I don't miss all the hard work, lack of money, or the very sad and lonely times I spent there.
Speaking of snow, AJ has called me twice this morning to say it snowing hard over on the Eastern Shore. I have not seen one snow drop in Washington, DC.
I can't wait to go home and enjoy the weekend. Saturday, I am getting my hair done. I have been flip flopping on whether to get it cut and what style. I plan to visit the thrift stores and consignment shops and Country Peddler. I want to swing by to see if the yarn shop has opened.
I need to wash the new windows and put back all my quilting. That will be a chore. I want to make a crock pot dinner for Sunday. Of course, AJ will be on the sofa watching all the games. Ravens play the Eagles - let's go Flacco. I really need to get his jersey!
I plan to hit the quilting and get my Christmas table runners finished. I need to spend some time on the last Christmas afghan I am knitting. I can do that while watching TV at night. Also, I need to start decorationg the house for Christmas.
I am tired just thinking about all this stuff.
I hope everyone has a fun weekend!

No comments: