Monday, November 24, 2008

Monday

What a weekend and what a Monday. The past weekend was very tiring. I had my hair done :) , went around to two thrift stores and one consignment shop. I bought a beautiful antique embroidery stand, a Dept 56 christmas tree, a Lion Brand knit thing, and bunches of books. I spent the remainder of the weekend cleaning, doing laundry, and sneaking in a little quilting. I so want to finish organizing all my stash. I have a plan, but I think I will run out of room.
Sunday, I made a big pot of chicken noodle soup for dinner. I whipped up some gingerbread cake that AJ and I had with eggnog ice cream. Still have lots of left overs - yippee!
This morning, AJ and I took Scrappy to the vets. It is the most dreaded chore we do. I tricked Scrappy by wrapping him in his quilt and carrying him to the car. Of course he cried all the way to there, lifted his leg to christen the counter, had to be muzzled, and put on quite the show. I must admit AJ is very good putting on the muzzle. Hopefully, we will not have to take him again for another year.

1 comment:

SchauerPuff said...

That is the funniest story about Scrappy!! I've been meaning to tell you. I can't wait to meet him. :)