Monday, October 24, 2011

This Saturday

I woke up my usual very early time and took a picture of my very messy quilting area, aka the kitchen table.
I decided today was the day, especially since some of the mess was getting packed up to take to the BOM quilt shop.
So BOM went slowly, but this followed me home.
I already have it packed for quilt retreat.
Home at last and time to clean. I decided to rearrange.

I think I am going to enjoy this arrangement. When I press I look out to the yard and bird feeders.I can look up from the chair to the TV (on for background as my grandson Thomas would say).
I got busy working on some baby items:

Burp clothes

I put binding on the bib (held my breath the whole time)


Finished up my 10 minute table runner (which took a lot more than 10 minutes!).


I almost forgot my thrifty buys: I stopped in the local consignment shop in Centreville just to browse: one maternity dress and corn on the cob holders for my everyday dishes.

No comments: