Friday, September 9, 2011

Catching up - Boston First

I had the best 2 weeks in Boston this past July. I travelled there on the Acela in the quiet car - loved it. I finished knitting these place mats.


I got to take care of my grandson while my daughter was at Children's Hospital. Here is the view from her apartment. We were on the 19th floor.
Here is the tumbler table runner I made from a kit I bought in Michigan last year. We used it dress up the place.

.Thomas and I went everywhere--walking and riding the green line train.
Some of our stops included the Frog Pond.
Thomas and I loved the ride on the Swan Boat and came back twice to feed swans and ducks.

The three of us visited Boston's library. Awesome! inside and outside:




Highlights included trips to marketplaces and the most fascinating was the cemetery at North End

I did get some knitting done.


Some pictures of Anne Marie and Thomas:





No comments: