Monday, September 19, 2011

Over the Weekend

I had a semi productive weekend. Went to the quilt shop for BOM. I did not take one of my machines since the Elna was already there to be cleaned. When I turned on the switch, it made a horrible noise. So I left it there - hopefully to be fixed. It is my oldest computerized sewing machine.
I managed to get some more of MB's quilt done.
Sunday morning I was searching for my Halloween/fall stash. I had purchased some fabric to make my grandsons pillowcases. I found the perfect piece to make myself this!
I  am in love with this king size feather pillow. I had only one pillowcase for it. Now I have two.The print is acorns and oal leaves.
Here are my Halloween projects for everyone---
If they look on my blog, they will know what will be in their packages.Still have 2 more dishcloths to knit and of course all the rug mats (candy corn). Do you believe I found kitchen towels to match?


No comments: